Hidupku... keranaMu Tuhan Headline Animator

Friday, April 25, 2008

Peperiksaan, VSS & Kelahiran


Middle of this month, news break in my workplace about Bank Islam offering VSS to all its employee and i 'm one of them. obviously it is an opportunity to some and threat to other. for me i consider it as threat because new staff like me will not benefited from this scheme. i have living this life of single income source and very much rely in this only source to continue living. i wish i had already ventured into part time business or jobs, this VSS offer will be much of opportunity to me, maybe extra cash to settled my car financing. however untill today in my office i see only 1 staff has applied o the scheme the rest whether still want to work with bank islam or secretly applied to the scheme. i don't know... But the impact of this scheme seem to be bad. if many staff in HQ KL quit, the will left a state of vacuum in HQ and staff like me will be the first to fill up the vacuum (i guest). Hope this will not happen.


In this coming May, beside waiting to see what will happen in the bank, is a crucial month for me. why? my wife will deliver my second child and i will sit in an exam. the delivery is my second experience, but i still nervous. i pray allah will take care of my family.


But the examination which i will sit on 12th and 14th is quite scary. although until now, most of my life is dealing with so many examination startinng from standard 1 until the last semester of study in uni. this examination come after 4 years i finish my first degree. it is very big matter to deal with. how i'm going to adjust myself


furthermore for this examination i have study the subject all by myself. the semester has begun in january but until now i've only study a bit of the whole subject. may allah help me.




actually i'm pursuing the CIFP (chartered islamic finace professional) offered at INCEIF. to make thing more difficult (because i wanted the easiest way) i chose to study part time without attending class.

No comments: