Hidupku... keranaMu Tuhan Headline Animator

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tawaran Kerja

Last week, i received a job offer in a Multinational Company. i was excited. the pay even higher and I not even have to move to other place. This is the company i longing to work for so long and at last i got the job offer.

But today after 2 days sending my medical report and my acceptance to the offer plus so many other documents i have to prepare, i still do not get the reply whether i can work for that MNC. Actually in the offer stated that i need to do medical check-up but very thoroughly. beside other check like urine and x-ray, i need to do ear test and breathing test (i guest...i need to blow to an electronic device)

i manage to get fit recommendation from the Dr who did the check-up but with so many other comment which i think will impact negatively to my new employer. My medical check-up result was bad plus i'm still recovering after warded a month ago.

I hope i can work for that MNC, i pray i will successful in my career change. hope all my friends will pray for me too.

No comments: