Hidupku... keranaMu Tuhan Headline Animator

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Masuk Wad

Last month I was warded for more than a week, 9 days to be precise. it is such a painful experience and i will bare it for the rest of my life. I was diagnosed as Diabetes Melitus (type 2) patient. This the fact which I feel hard to accept it. The diagnosis means that I will carry the diabetes patient label for the whole of my life.

At the beginning I feel happy to be warded because I can get myself a rest. But it was really painful, for the first three day, igot serius headache untill the doctor change the painkiller. I'm also sad that my own daughter couldn't attend her own Aqiqah feast at Kuala Kangsar. Poor Fatimah, Ayah very sorry.

After a week of medication (doc gave me metformin) my sugar level in blood still above 11 m/mol, untill doctor decide to gave me insulin. i refused at first but after thinking that if sugar level doesn't come down , i will be warded for a longer period. then doctor instructed me to inject insulin by myself, and my sugar level improving to 6.3 m/mol.

I want say thank to all my friends who visited me while i was in ward. Datuk K, Elly and Kak Aida who sent me to the hospital (I nearly vomit in Datuk K's car. En Nik and my office mate. Pak soghir and Amet. My Family of course and Razi & Balkhis whose visited me at my house (hope you like the dinner). But i will be weaker if it is not because of my beautiful wife who always with me.

Now it is a month after I discharged from the ward. I still inject insulin 2 times a day and take metformin 2 times a day. i feel healthier but I'm still a sick person. i hope I can stop my insulin and medication intake, I wish. and my advise to all my dear friend, take good care of your health, once you got sick, you will trouble a lot of peoples around you. I think as human being we should help others try to not get help from others.

No comments: