Hidupku... keranaMu Tuhan Headline Animator

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spaghetti Bolognese

Tonight i cooked for my dinner. the menu is Spaghetti Bolognese. my own recipe which i modified from other recipes i get from the net. i love to cook and of course ultimately eat what i cooked. But i hate to clean the dishes. here is my recipe tonight to share all.

-Spaghetti


-onions


-garlic


-chili boh


-meat (you can also use chicken, but the best is minced beef)


-tomato puree


-tomato


-salt and sugar


you can also add mushroom ot sliced sausage. but tonight i added capsicum.


the result is not so bad, although by adding the capsicum, my sauce become less sour. i think without adding the capsicum, my sauce will be better. i cooked this recipe before and i add sliced button mushroom and the taste is great.


here the picture of my dinner tonight. Burp...Alhamdulillah.




Before



After







And here is the rest of it.

1 comment:

Rabia Sensei said...

Salam Ibrahim :)

Came across your blog from others friends. Tak sangka lak ko pandai masak..hehe..Btw, comey sungguh anak ko

p/s: I put your link at my blog yerk